White City, West London
£25,000 - £32,000 per annum
- Bonus Scheme (20%)
- Regular Company Socials
- 26 Days Holiday
- Health & Life Insurance
- Free Gym / Childcare Benefits
Well known FinTech start-up who have had lots of positive media coverage are looking for a confident Test Engineer who might have some Automation knowledge to join them in their London hub. The company have been going for around 5 years and have grown dramatically during that period, they have been mentioned by Forbes as a company to watch out for and you would be joining an established company who work in modern google like offices.
Technical Experience Required:
- Good SQL skills.
- Knowledge of Agile and sprint cycles.
- HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Knowledge of JIRA or any other test management tool.
- Bonus – Automation knowledge, Selenium WebDriver
- Undertake functional and integration testing, and liaise with third-party suppliers to ensure appropriate test coverage.
- Create test scripts, monitor test execution and ensure results are recorded.
- Ensure that test scenarios and scripts are prepared in a structured way, prioritised to reflect business or technical priorities, and approved by appropriate stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain relevant test documentation, including test scripts, activity schedules, reports and visual progress charts.
- Liaise with and assist each line of the business in relation to test planning, testing activity, and test results analysis.
- Take responsibility for time management, reporting and monitoring, risk management, issue management, quality assurance and change management.
- Support other Testing Team members and associated IT and Business resources in the implementation of testing related activities (e.g. UAT).
In addition to a highly competitive starting base salary, there are exceptional benefits which come as part of the overall package. If you are interested in applying for these opportunities and would like to find out more information, please forward a copy of your latest CV and you will be contacted immediately.