South West London (SW1), South West London
£600 - £625 per day
Our client, a global brand with an exceptional office based in South West London, are looking to secure a UI Architect, on a contract basis, initially for 6 months.
Essential skills and experience:
- Extensive experience developing greenfield front-end applications using the latest technologies.
- Experience working on global scale e-commerce products
- Experience defining /contributing to technology strategy (framework selection, delivery strategy etc.) and leading teams on its implementation.
- Passion for implementing and championing Agile working practices such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, CI/CD, TDD & BDD etc.
- Proven corporate experience implementing component based applications in React.Js
- Caching and Content Delivery Networks (CDN).
- Exposure to the full lifecycle, from requirements gathering to production testing
- Involvement in defining and implementing a continuous delivery pipeline
- Understanding of tools for version control (eg. Git) and continuous integration (eg. Jenkins)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to both technical and business people
- Passion, enthusiasm for and a deep interest in technology and software engineering
- Working closely with distributed teams.
If this sounds like you and you're keen to learn more about the role and business, please do apply ASAP as this is an urgent role.