£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
As UI Designer you’ll have the opportunity to create, shape and deliver digitally innovative and future-focused products for a major, very well-known brand.
You’ll be working within a full scrum team and working alongside and collaboratively with other UX/UI Designers, Front end and back end developers, testers, product owners, scrum masters and data analysts.
Your scrum team will be working alongside around 20 other scrum teams, which will present a great environment of shared learning and collaboration.
As a UI Designer, you will:
- Create beautiful, engaging visual designs for apps, websites and other digital experiences.
- Take projects from conception to completion across our portfolio of ambitious, big-name clients.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients in workshops and brainstorms.
- Work independently, using your initiative to take an idea and run with it.
- Present concepts, designs and rationale internally and to clients.
- Deliver screens, assets and prototypes to a high standard.
- Work in cross-disciplinary project teams with your Product, UX, Delivery and Engineering teammates.
- Exceptional visual design skills and the portfolio to prove it.
- Professional experience, ideally within an agency environment.
- Experience designing responsive websites plus tablet and smartphone apps for iOS and Android.
- In-depth knowledge of current visual and interactive design trends.
- A proactive, can-do attitude and a passion for digital.
- Excellent typography and layout skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Great organisational skills, able to juggle and prioritise multiple projects.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- High proficiency in Sketch and Adobe creative suite.
- Additional skills in prototyping and motion design.
- A collaborative, team-player attitude.
- A positive, fun personality and a shedload of creative ideas.