West London (W6), West London
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Job description - UX Researcher
UX Researcher to Join a passionate team of User Researchers and Optimisation Analysts who play a vital role in making products as intuitive and enjoyable as possible for customers.
I am looking for someone who has a strong obsession with the customer and their experience with the products. You’ll want to understand what makes them tick, how they use the products and how it can improve the user experience for them.
You’ll be accustomed to suggesting and facilitating various research sessions using qualitative and quantitative methods in agile environments and working closely with various stakeholders including designers, developers and product managers to deliver user generated insights that drive business value.
What you'll be doing – UX Researcher
- Support Product Design Research and Optimisation Manager with creating and smoothly implementing user research projects
- Run pilot and customer facing user testing sessions in various environments including a purpose built UX research lab
- Prioritise assigned projects from backlog and incoming requests
- Collaborate with UX researchers and optimisation analysts to identify and realise opportunities to generate user insights through user testing and/or other user research methods
- Produce high quality reports from research sessions
- Present findings and recommendations from user insights to stakeholders with a willingness to support with taking actions
- Create and implement user research project plans working collaboratively with team and wider stakeholders
- Advise on most appropriate processes and outputs for each project
- Work with designers, UX teams, UI developers and analysts throughout the business to identify opportunities for improving the product suite and our users’ experience
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across various parts of the business to enhance understanding of product suite and roadmaps
- Keep updated on latest technologies and knowledge that can enhance user research testing strategy and share this with the team
- Support optimisation analysts with preparing or running A/B tests
The right person will have – UX Researcher
- Professional work experience within a user research or similar role
- Experience utilising various user research methods including user testing, guerrilla testing, card sorting, tree jacks and eye-tracking
- Good verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- A passion for and expertise with technology
- Experience of applying user-centred design principles to projects
- A passion for change and problem solving for users and organisation
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
- Expertise in handling multiple tasks managing priorities and focus.
Desired Skills and Experience – UX Researcher
- Experience with mobile and tablet – iOS and/or Android.
- Knowledge and use of testing and analytics tools, ideally Adobe Target and Oracle Maxymiser