£50,000 per annum
Salary: £65,000 + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Web Developer who is skilled in Angular2+ &/OR Node to join a Data Science and Analytics company aiming to disrupt the digital workplace sector by building a SaaS platform to deliver patent pending machine learning and analytics techniques at scale. As the Web Developer you will provide technical leadership to the onshore and offshore software development teams as you develop the exciting new products.
Web Developer Duties:
- Oversee the CI/CD environment for the products and ensure that all changes are built and deployed (internally at least) automatically.
- Oversee the software architecture of the products ensuring that code is well structured, robust and maintainable.
- Ensure that technical debt within the codebase is identified and tracked as part of every-day development and that engineering leadership is aware of areas of concern.
- Ensure that the code base is covered with a strong pyramid of automated Unit, Integration and System tests where code coverage is in excess of 85%.
- Support the development team with code reviews, bug fixing, problem diagnosis.
Web Developer Requirements:
- At least 4 years experience of developing web applications in a commercial environment.
- Experience of developing web applications in an Agile environment.
- Deep technical understanding of implementation, architecture and infrastructure.
- Experience working in a NodeJS or Angular2/4/5+ environment.
- Experience delivering a web solution in a SaaS environment is an advantage.
If you're an experienced Web Developer who is skilled in Angular2/4/5 and can commute to Bracknell easily then please apply now!