Java Developer / Engineer - Contract & Perm
City of London (EC1), City of London
£450 per day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Java Developer to join a project working with an award-winning digital media agency.
- Work with agile team to deliver across the entire product life cycle – concept, design, build (code), deploy, test, release, and maintain unit, functional, and performance test automation
- Work alongside the architecture group to define, develop robust and scalable architectures that comply with the company and industry best practices and standards
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and team to deliver robust, secure, scalable, tested, and documented capabilities
- Fully participate in the relevant scrum events; planning and estimation, daily scrums, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Experience with Java enterprise: Java 8, Spring, Solr/Lucene, Reddis, Mongo DB, rest, json/soap/xml, junit, TDD
- Knowledge of cloud technologies: microservice architectures, AWS, Azure, Docker, Eureka, Rancher, Prometheus
- Experience with web services such as Restful APIs, JSON, SOAP, XML/RPC,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills: able to inspire and influence team members
Apply immediately to be considered.
* Permanent employment also available