Software Developer & System Engineer - DevOps - Central London
City of London (EC1), City of London
£50,000 - £85,000 per annum
Our client, a Financial Services FTSE 250 company based in Central London, are growing there DevOps team and looking for Software Developer, System Administration and Principle DevOps Engineers to work within their Central London office.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Infrastructure; as Code and Automation using tools like Ansible and Terraform through CI/CD pipelines will be required. This is an opportunity for you to work within an environment to keep progressing your skills and career by working on an exciting new project with the latest Tech.
Please see below the requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- Experience of working with cloud services AWS, Azure, GCP or Internal System - AWS preferably
- Experience with Open-Source tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Salt, Terraform, Consul, OpenShift, GoCD, Jenkins)
- Experience working with containers, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in a CI/CD environment
- Experience in DevOps focus role
Education and Skills
- Relevent AWS Certifications - desirable, not mandatory
- Education to Degree level is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Bonus Scheme
- Minimum 22 days Holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Training to meet development goals
- + More
If this sounds like you a please apply with your latest CV to be considered for this role.
- Software Developer, System Administration and Principle DevOps Engineers
- £50k - £85k + Benefits